I don’t know about you but I love the new beginnings… While there are many unknowns, there’s also so much excitement!
I’m well aware that this year (and the future in general) will be full of unknowns, but let’s not let that put us into a ‘freeze’ mode.
What if we can simply get excited about the possibilities ahead of us and look at every beginning as this new adventurous game of exploring and learning.
Oh I know, there will be plenty of pitfalls. You may already feel exhausted after a week into the new year, or maybe after a year of trying and failing.
But let me reassure you: the ultimate reward for your efforts will be so much bigger than the present moment of pain and discomfort!
That being said, I’d love to touch on some practical things you can do to be more efficient in your efforts.
Here are 5 aspects of your business you should be working on in 2021:
1. MINDSET – This is listed as no.1 for a reason! The way we think defines the action we take, which leads to a specific result. Hence why it is so important for our success!
2. PERSONAL BRAND – People are thirsty for authentic connections and would much rather work with a real person, with their imperfections, human emotions and experiences. Think about how you can show more of your personality in your content.
3. STRATEGY – You need to have a clear path to follow, otherwise it’s very likely you’ll get lost in the noise of the many voices telling you what you should be doing. Focus your attention. Focus your efforts. Get specific and if you still need some guidance, I’m here to help you create a whopping social media strategy! (send me a DM)
4. SYSTEMS – Having systems in place will help free you some time and some mental space, so you can focus your creative energy on what matters the most in your business. The good news is, once you set them up, you can relax a bit more and enjoy the benefits of having them.
5. CONSISTENCY – This one is the simplest but also the hardest to execute. Great things take time and discipline! …and if you haven’t got the patience to continue showing up even when it seems like nothing is moving, you will give up too early.
Some of you may know that I love singing! It’s actually one of my top skills, but that wouldn’t have been the case had I not been going to a rehearsal after rehearsal. 😉 Trust the process, consistency pays off.
Finally, look up and if you still happen to be in freeze mode, go listen to “Into the unknown” from Frozen 2.
Here is my gift to you
I created this guide with you in mind, because I know how challenging it can be to stand out in a crowded space.
I also know what’s inside can help take away the overwhelm of figuring out how to use social media to grow your personal brand and connect with your ideal client.